Angular & NodeJS full stack Sr. Developer
A fast-growing company is looking for an angular and NodeJS full stack Sr. Developer to help maintain and upgrade the current system. It is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team using the latest technologies.
- You must have 5+ years of full stack development experience
- Extensive experience with frameworks: Angular, Express.js, and Node.js
- Expert in databases (SQL, MongoDB, etc…) and data modeling.
- Proficiency in REST API (development and integration) using the highest security standards.
- Experience architecting and maintaining large-scale web applications and very good at troubleshooting and debugging.
- Very good understanding of software security and application performance best practices
- Experience with continuous deployment and server management.
- You must have experience with responsive designs.
- You must have a solid grasp of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented programming, and automated software testing.
- You must have experience developing within a web framework.
- Be excited about deploying to production multiple times a day and collaborating daily with business team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
Nice to have:
- Experience with blockchain technology.
- Knowledge in cryptocurrencies.
- Experience in DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD, BDD, Selenium, automated testing, Ansible, and Docker
- Familiarity with Microservices, Sprint Boot, and NoSQL
- An eye for design
What’s in it for you?
Be part of a growing startup, further your career and become a leader in your field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- HTML/CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Front end: 5 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)