We are looking for someone with a passion for their craft, high energy levels and infectious enthusiasm to drive things forward. You need to be able to take ownership of the development process. We are building a team that will be instrumental in disrupting the Supply Chain industry and are looking for an individual that will grow with us and become a leader on the team.
While experience and skillsets are important, growth potential and attitudes are just as valuable.
If you want to grow rapidly in your career and with your team at Chainvu, consider applying. We recognize that the most innovative solutions require diversity in our ideas, thoughts, and experiences. Come join our awesome team in Downtown Toronto!
Read more about our culture and perks on: https://www.chainvu.com/careers
We are looking for our first Senior UI/UX Designerto join our team here at Chainvu! Your position is crucial in turning our product into a pixel perfect, user-centric, representation of our software. Your job will be to innovate and partner with Product Managers and Engineers to implement your designs and ideas. Ideally, you will have worked with both web and mobile applications, in an IoT environment, and will have experience in creating both functional and appealing features that will optimize the product experience.
You will oversee the artistic design of user interfaces for web services. You will focus on user appeal and workflow. The role will consist of technical design and implementation of the UI for user services.
If this sounds like something you would be great at, please send us your portfolio because we would love to have a look into who you are as a designer.
- Design and develop digital solutions including websites, banner/mobile ads, email marketing, web applications, etc.
- Work closely with PM’s and Engineers to gather user requirements
- Build digital products that provide a seamless experience for users
- Create technology that is easy and intuitive for people to use
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design graphic user interface
- Collaborate in the building and designing of new features and components
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Identify and come up with UX solutions based on user-centric evaluations
- Create stylized, simple and elegant solutions for our product
- Proven work experience of over 5 years as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects including Web and Mobile
- Strong experience with Wireframe technologies
- Expert knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable being the sole designer on the team and working in a small team environment
- Ability to make decisions and express ideas and present these ideas to internal teams
- BSc in Design or equivalent work experience
- MUST HAVE a portfolio
Assets (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with MySQL and PHP; able to use server-side programming to integrate websites and databases
- Knowledge in Bootstrap, jQuery
Imagine a world where tens of millions of smart sensors on pallets or in plastic containers, interact live with hundreds of thousands of gateways to ensure that food does not spoil. Imagine improving global food security while delivering improved profits for farmers, retailers, and intermediaries. Starting with blockchain-based orders, fully automated monitoring and reporting throughout the supply chain, through to blockchain smart contracts including product integrity. Chainvu is delivering on this.
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)