We value our culture and foster a non-political, inclusive environment where integrity, technical precision, passion, innovation, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. Above all, we believe in authenticity: authenticity of work, of ideas, of character, of data, of products.
If this sounds like you, read on:
- Design and develop the Chronicled API to underpin Company’s IoT platform
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies to connect IoT devices with Cloud Services
- Contribute to developing the Cloud strategy for the company
- Evangelize the IoT and blockchain technologies developed by Chronicled
- Previous work experience with Cloud and distributed systems
- Experience with design and development of an API
- Solid understanding of IoT platforms
- Experience with applied cryptography, including PKI, RSA andECC.
- Solid understanding of blockchain technologies.
- Familiarity with developing using modern programming languages including Rust, golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Clojure, C, C++, or Java.
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, especially MongoDB and CouchDB.
- Previous work contributing to open source projects.
- At least 5 years experience in software engineering.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience. Bonus points for an advanced degree!
We will provide you:
- The opportunity to build a company with the founding team
- Generous equity – you will have a stake in the future success of Chronicled
- An awesome office to work in right next to Mission St. in San Francisco
- Flexible time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Daily-catered lunch
- Fitness center membership to Bay Club
Don’t meet all the requirements but still interested? Send in your information anyway! Above all, we hire people– not paper.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Software Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA 94105 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules