Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
The Poloniex exchange (poloniex.com) is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency market platforms in the world. Poloniex, or Polo, offers its customers high-level security by the use of two-factor authentication, handy analytical and technical tools.
As a Software Engineer on the front-end engineering team, you’ll work with fellow engineers to create product features that will shape the future of web applications at Circle. You will join a team of engineers and designers that share ideas and code that help us to build the best applications.
What you’ll work on:
- Create, own, and iterate upon product features that shape the future of the Poloniex web product
- Improve UI and UX for our users to have better insight into their own activity
- Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft elegant solutions to problems using the latest technologies
- Help to mentor new software engineers in best-practices and strategies
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience building/running an application in production using modern web technologies
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience with modern programming languages
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with SQL databases
- Insatiable desire to learn and improve your craft
- Enjoy building appealing user interfaces that customers love and crave
- Real passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code