Generali Global Health Services (GGHS) provides services to globally mobile people who hold international private medical insurance. Through our worldwide network of customer service centres, health care professionals and medical facilities, we give members access to the best healthcare services in the world.
Operating out of Thornhill, Ontario, (Highway 407 & Leslie Street), we hire people with a broad set of skills that connect with the business everyday. Together, our multilingual, multinational team is driving our business forward – and our success is built on the diverse backgrounds, experiences and approaches of our staff.
The Senior Developer, Full Stack at GGHS is:
- A hands-on developer who is focused on quality delivery and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Someone who understands and is experienced in full development life cycle to deliver solutions across digital channel comprising cloud, web, mobile and social media.
- Customer-centric and can deliver a modern solution experience for GGHS clients and their members, plan administrators, brokers and providers.
- A great communicator who enjoys connecting with people, is engaging, articulate, asks questions and listens carefully.
- An avid software enthusiast, and researcher, always keeping up to date with software trend and approach to delivering innovative solutions.
- Detailed oriented – possesses time management skills and how-to deliver quick wins.
- Logical, pragmatic, someone who can develop innovative customer or internal users facing solutions with end to end view.
- Experienced with digital technologies in the context of Medical and Financial Services, with exposure to their use in Medical Insurance and/or Third-party Administration Services.
- Degree-level educated (or equivalent) with a BSc in Computer Science or a related field.
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years development experience in Microsoft Cloud Stacks including, but not limited to: Azure Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, API Mgt, Azure Web/API Apps, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure DevOps, etc.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise development in .NET stacks, including but not limited to ASP.NET, C#, REST APIs, WCFs, Web Apps, MSMQ, etc.
- 4+ years experience in SQL Server development.
- 4+ years of in-depth knowledge in enterprise design patterns including but not limited to MVC, SPA, CQRS, Microservices architecture, SOLID principles, etc.
- 3+ years of strong development experience in Responsive/Adaptive UI, hybrid mobile application, with strong experience utilizing front end UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular, Typescript, React, Ionic3, Cordova, NodeJS, CSS3, HTML5, etc.)
- 3+ experience in delivery using Agile Methodology, DevOps TDD, etc.
- 4+ years demonstrable knowledge of digital technologies and disciplines, with proven experience as a development lead, coaching and leading development team members is a plus.
- Proven experience with non-relational data store (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, LDAP, etc.)
- Working knowledge of containerization technology (Docker containers, etc.)
- Experience with (SSO) Single Sign-on approaches and working knowledge of security best practices is preferred.
- Experience working on, and delivering products within complex, matrix, collaborative organization or project teams (local & offshore) is essential.
- Being a quick learner, passionate about and eager to learn other emerging/disruptive technologies (IoTs/Blockchains, etc.)
- Knowledge of web usability and accessibility standards.
- Working knowledge of SSIS and SSRS is an asset.
- Experience with CRM platforms (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience working in the Insurance (Disability, Health, Life and Travel preferred), Third Party Administration (TPA) or Health Care Industry is an asset.
We have a strong focus on supporting employees to thrive and develop their careers while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. As a close, high-performing team, we understand that providing superior service is only possible if we offer an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We are committed to providing ongoing coaching and support from our management team to assist in achieving your career goals.
If your experience matches our needs as listed above and you are looking for a career vs. a job, please apply now at www.gghs.ca
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates, selected for an interview, will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.
GGHS is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with accessing our organization. Thank you once again for your interest.