East Coast Product is a product development agency that specializes in staff augmentation for the entrepreneur, enterprise, and everyone in between. With on-demand experts, we provide a boost to existing product teams to help them hit their next milestone.
We are looking for Senior Developers with a demonstrable interest in blockchain technologies, including experience writing smart contracts.
The quality and maintainability of your code is your focus. You lead by example, writing pragmatic but elegant code with technical rigor and attention to detail.
You’re committed to diversity & inclusion and promote a learning culture. You enjoy collaboration, and support and mentor your team members, empowering them to do their best work even in a remote environment.
You’re curious, intelligent, and have a drive to constantly improve. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and aren’t afraid to try new ways of doing things. You’re comfortable with unknowns, working with new teams and clients, and asking questions to get up to speed quickly.
YYou have experience working with a mostly remote team and you’re excited to actively contribute your ideas as we define our best practices.
About the Job
As a developer at ECP, you’ll be working on projects of all sizes from small MVPs for budding entrepreneurs to complex applications for much larger companies. You’ll play a meaningful role in crafting how our company practices development as a discipline across these widely different types of projects.
- Understand the client’s definition of success and align your efforts to help them meet their goals.
- Develop new product features and new applications within an Agile environment.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Collaborate with designers to implement and improve design comps.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in a smart contract language, such as Solidity.
- Proficiency with development tools for writing Smart Contracts (Truffle, etc.)
- Understands the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Available during East Coast hours (roughly 9am-6pm EST).
- Management experience.
- Pair programming experience.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Published writer/blogger.
- Open source contributions.
- Salary: Up to $55,000 USD annually (full-time candidates only).
- Flexible work schedule and generous vacation time.
- Inclusive company culture that values performance and teamwork.
- Opportunities for international travel.
Here at East Coast Product, we know that experience and qualifications come in different shapes and sizes so please consider applying if your experience is close to what we’ve described. To learn more about what we stand for, please check our Values and the ECP Code of Conduct.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, marital