SIA Innovations is a leader in Digital Strategy and Transformation with the head office in downtown Montreal and satellite operations in Toronto & Los Angeles. Focused on IBM advanced technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business Automation, Cloud, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Supply Chain, etc.), we help customers who want to INNOVATE and achieve business agility.
You will be an integral part of our AI-DT Applied Insight Team focused on the integration and implementation of various IBM automation technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Develop integrate and deploy digital automation solutions (capture, archive, automate) and provide technical support to clients.
- Work with customers to design & prototype capture solutions that deliver exceptional experiences.
- Assist with solution proposals, presentations/demos and price quotes.
- Research, learn & experiment with new capture applications and capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support SIA’s digital sales of digital automation technology offerings; maintain SIA’s internal demo & production environments.
If you LOVE:
- Designing exceptional interactive experiences.
- Assessing business requirements and advise clients.
Then this position is for YOU!
OUR CULTURE IS:
· You should have rapid advancement in your career.
· You will work in an open space with TALENTED teams of technical & professional architects & business consultants.
· You will be constantly learning for continued change & improvements.
If you are passionate about your career, highly motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic, friendly and challenging environment, we want to MEET YOU!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Desired skills and competencies
- Detail-oriented, analytical, creative problem-solver.
- Responsible and accountable person.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Sense of ownership and sense of urgency.
- Resourceful and ability to take initiative.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
- Eager to learn continuously.
- University degree in Computer Engineering, IT or a related discipline.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Full availability and mobility (may include some irregular hours and/or occasional travel).
- Resides within the Montreal greater metropolitan area; legally authorized to work in Canada (no relocation).
Ideally you have proficiency and practical experience with one or more of the following technologies and solution areas:
- IBM Content Management, Capture & Case, Robotic.
- IBM Middleware (e.g. WebSphere Application Server, DB2) and/or Kofax Capture.
- C# application development.
WHAT SIA offers you: flex time, group insurance, group RRSP/DPSP, additional on-target earnings, career paths, office treats and snacks, team building activities, social club, unlimited coffee, access to natural light & great outdoor office view, etc.
If you’d like to join our AI-DT Applied Insight Team submit your resume and letter of intent to introduce yourself. Apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)