As a Senior Java developer, you are responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server on the back-end and the various front-end interfaces such as web, mobile etc. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, scripts, web services and definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for guiding and helping team members. You will also be integrating the front-end elements built by other teams into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore a nice to have.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers/mobile application developers with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Design, development and deployment of web services based on different frameworks.
- Optimization of application back-end for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of Security and Data Protection routines at the back-end.
- Design of databases and implementation of data storage solution
Responsibilities of the Job
- Understand the requirements from the discussions with end customers and team
- Code in a Test Driven Development model with quality as the premise
- Ensure the code follows proper design patterns
- Agile to work in a dynamic environment with respect to product evolution
- Collaborate with the fellow developers to integrate/test the complete product
Minimum Required skills
- Strong expertise in Java/J2EE development
- Strong expertise in Spring Boot framework
- Good understanding of basic design patterns
- Working experience in AGILE development
- Working experience with Source Code control systems like GIT
- Understanding of distributed systems and databases
- Basic understanding of Blockchain technology
- Understanding of microservices architecture
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Information Technology
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Java: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations