About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Entry level
Role: Full-Stack Software Engineer
Location: New York City, NY, USA
React, Vue, NodeJS
Helbiz is a tech startup at the nexus of transportation, the internet of things, and blockchain technology. We’re building the future of how we get around cities – with interconnected systems backed by distributed ledgers.
Our peer-to-peer marketplace combines the benefits of the sharing economy with the efficiencies of blockchain technology, providing access to e-scooters and e-bikes, as well as individual vehicles and fleets. Our teams are currently building the different components of our platform including our website, native apps, microservices, and blockchain infrastructure. Our mission is transform the way people think about transportation and commuting in an urban environment. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
- Maintain and make improvements to existing websites, as well as implement design specifications for new pages
- Develop internal tools using modern web frameworks such as React, Vue, and NodeJs
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical background
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the industry, via internships or full-time positions
- Familiar with technology such as AWS, mongoDB, Stripe/Paypal
- Bonus points if you’re aware of core concepts behind microservices, serverless architecture, or blockchain
- Anyone that wants to be considered for the position must submit an application AND complete the coding test described here: https://github.com/helbizofficial/helbiz-fullstack-test
It Pays to Work Here
Helbiz wants to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow well and fast, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.