Innovexa Solutions is a growing software company focused on technology innovation and transformation. We work with emerging and cutting edge technologies such as bigdata, machine learning, and blockchain to enable our cloud-based solutions. We are currently looking for a strong developer who has completed their Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degrees within the last 3 years to join our team as a permanent full-time software developer. The candidate should have a strong drive to learn new skills and technologies, grow professionally and contribute to our culture through innovative thought and commitment.
If you are looking to take your skills and experience to the next level, this role is definitely for you. However to join our team, you need to have a can-do and go-getter attitude, and spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation. You must know how to develop web or mobile based applications that gets deployed on cloud infrastructures such as Amazon AWS.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent in front-end languages, technologies and approaches including Responsive Design .
- Experience with front-end templates and reusable components.
- Strong UX/UI skills.
- Experience working with RESTful web services and JSON.
- Experience with Java and/or Scala and Play is highly desirable.
- PHP experience is a plus specially with LAMP technology stack.
- Experience with bigdata, machine learning or blockchain technology is a big advantage .
- WordPress, open source CMS and/or Adobe AEM experience is an asset.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience working in software development.
Our Stack and Methodology:
- Cloud based infrastructure on Amazon EC2, Docker.
- Apache Web server running on Linux environment.
- Continues Integration using TeamCity and Circle CI.
- Java, Scala, PHP, Play and Python.
- Experience with React is an asset.
- Web, Mobile Web and Apps (iOS and Android)
- MySQL and Mongo.
- Blockchain, Hyperledger Fabric is a big advantage.
- Git, Maven, and Sonatype.
- Scrum using JIRA.
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing learning and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity option
- Ability to scale your career internally
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)