About this job
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Full-time (36-40 hour workweek) project position
Can you build a technical structure focussed on scalability and rapid growth? Are you able to transform an idea into technical reality? And are you interested in being part of the innovation revolution happening within the bank?
Your work environment
This specific team works on initiative related to IT security and digital assets (crypto assets, tokenization of assets) based on public blockchains. You will be working in the ING Labs Amsterdam office in a very international and dynamic environment. The customer requirements drive the ING innovation methodology process (PACE).
You will be part of a growing team of 6 people with various value adding backgrounds and focus (Initiative, Customer, Experiment and Technical). The team will size as the project requires. The team will get support from several ING Labs support units like but not limited to PACE coaches, service designers and UX/UI designer.
As a Full-stack developer, you will be implementing features for a POC application. These features will cover a broad range of aspects, from front-end to back-end development, as well as CI/CD tasks.
You will also be contributing to the evolving design and architecture of the application.
What do we expect from you?
You need to be a strong coder and you need to have an interest in both IT security and blockchain applications. You have to be a team player, you speak up, are transparent and not shy to stand up for your own opinions. You have an instinctive need to share knowledge and continuously improve yourself and the team.
- Strong focus on code quality
- Experience with designing distributed applications (REST APIs, Message queues)
- Knowledge of IT security challenges and ways of addressing them
- Able to work with Git
- Experience with CI/CD and regular OPS tasks
Nice to have:
- Blockchain / DLT development experience
- Cryptography related experience
- Knowledge of the Bitcoin ecosystem and protocol
- Knowledge of the Ethereum platform and the Solidity language
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Mobile development for security (fingerprint scanning, key management)
What we offer
- We offer a full time (36-40 hour workweek) project position for an ING Short Term Assignment, contractor or freelance specialist
- Initial project assignment is until end 2019 with a continuous notice period of 4 weeks
- Open, informal, fun working environment and office space @ING Labs Amsterdam
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team
- Fantastic colleagues