Sightline Innovation is on the forefront of Data Trust technology and applied AI. Our product is revolutionizing how data is accessed and exchanged across the globe. As a Full Stack Developer at Sightline Innovation, you will work with the Product Development Team to deliver enterprise applications using leading edge technologies. Our solutions, Sightline Innovation DataTrust (SID) and Sightline Innovation Machine Learning for Optimal Networks(SIMON), enable secure, trusted sharing of machine learning digital assets within a data governance and remuneration framework enabled by blockchain.
As a member of our team, your day to day activities include will include:
- Systems/micro-service design and implementation
- Continuous integration / continuous deployment
WHAT WE VALUE
- Ownership: Taking it on and making sure it is done done done. Responsibility. Professionalism. Accountability.
- Innovation: Doing new things. Exploring. Creativity. Living in an environment where it is ok to be challenged, to challenge others and where it is safe to fail and try over. Iterating. Rapid prototyping to elicit customer response or internal feedback.
- Continuous Learning: Preparing to do new things. Bringing the best parts of the outside world (ideas, processes, libraries) into the organization. Knowing the right tool and when to use it. Knowing how to build the tool if necessary. Building prototypes rapidly and refactoring as we learn.
- Meaningful Work: Building something that matters. Contributing to a better product and world. Contributing to ever higher quality code bases and libraries of increasing capability. Not heaping throw-away work on an unstable and neglected base. On the job professional development. Purpose.
- Community: Working with people who support you. Being with people who sharpen your own skills. Mentoring and being mentored. Growing together. Trust.
- Communication: Honesty. Openness. Clarity. Responsiveness.
- Competitive salary.
- A dedicated, fun team that collaborates and works together.
- Group benefits.
- Located in midtown Toronto.
- Working closely with our advanced Research & Development in Winnipeg, which is a great learning environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Good understanding of software engineering fundamentals (data structures, algorithms).
- Experience with object oriented programming and willing to learn Python3.
- Comfortable in a Linux environment.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Motivated and driven to continuously learn and improve.
- Comfortable working with various frontend technologies
Job Type: Full-time
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular JS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)