Does the thought of working in a rapidly growing company excite you? If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company that is redefining the world’s largest industry, then Nobul is for you.
Our company’s culture is defined by innovation, trust, teamwork, loyalty and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The tie that binds us is the inner desire to continue to build and successfully execute our ground-breaking business.
We think big. We revolutionize. We are massively disruptive.
- Developing new and extending user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating UI designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and produce detailed technical specifications
- Unit and integration testing of your code changes
- Perform code review to ensure quality of code and design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work within an Agile environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience in front end development for web and mobile
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles as well as React Native on Android and iOS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is a bonus