Were looking for someone willing to come in and try new things, understand what makes blockchain different and special, then lean into that. We work in a highly technical space so fluency is expected, but we
We need you to be a
Every member of our team shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision. As our Chief Product Officer,
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. Were all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and
- Sketch and define a product roadmap to ship the vision, strategy, design, and execution of a two sided platform to support a thriving user-developer ecosystem.
- Plan and build products that serve our developer community using best practices to increase user adoption, inform content creator workflow, and build an exceptional user experience.
- Plan and build products and features that dramatically lower the barriers of blockchain accessibility for normal people all over the world.
- Plan and build products and features that create compelling decentralized value for normal people all over the world.
A little about you:
- 15+ years of experience in Software or Gaming Product Management.
- You’ve shipped multiple games in parallel for Indie Developers or individual studios within a larger company.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
- Ideal candidates will have proven experience building and leading world-class teams, navigating complex strategic landscapes, and setting a culture for product quality that runs through every facet of their work.
- Our hierarchy is very flexible, so while we prefer you to build a team, we are fine with strong individual contributors, especially if you have a rare specialty. We prefer full-time in Vancouver but are open to remote candidates and contractors.
Youvebuilt tools or products serving games (major bonus points here). You have technicalknow-how and an engineeringbackground, so you can speak developers language. We work in a highly technical space so fluency is expected, but we don’t need you to be a blockchain expert we can get you there.
- Experience in gaming is a bonus but not required we would equally value familiarity with payments, consumer and/or social platforms, and/or cryptocurrency.
- Making product roadmaps gets you out of bed in the morning.
Balancing resourceconstraints with a burning desire to build magnificent softwarein a complex and evolving landscape is your ideas of a good time.
- You still argue about Yo!, have strong opinions on Secret and were perhaps obsessed with Stolen.
- Mentoring brilliant young product minds
warmsyour heart, already frigid from years of high stressproduct development.
- Bonus points if you have Founder experience at a funded startup.
- Bonus points for Product leadership experience at non-game companies known for great products or engineering prowess.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the worlds most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.