The Trust Wallet team is looking for passionate Blockchain Developers to assist in development of the wallet and its underlying features. As a blockchain developer you must be active in the planning and implementation of computer software for the cryptocurrency market. You should be self motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate blockchain based technology in the market.
• Spec, implement, test, and audit crypto protocols to support the multi currency wallet
• Maintain and extend current client side applications responsible for integration and business logic
• Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
The following list is preferred experience. If you lack in some areas, please still apply!
• Experience with Java, C++, NodeJS
• Understanding of how blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work
• Experience with blockchain technologies
• BS in Computer Science or a related field
• Understanding of Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses