Are you a college student looking for an opportunity to earn real-life experience in the software industry by applying methods and theories learned in class? If so, submit your resume today for consideration for our unpaid Internship Program. In addition to applying your educational experience, you will gain practical experience and transferable skills, earn credit, network with professionals in computer science, and attain professional references for future job opportunities. You will be learning core SQL concepts and critical skills in C# programming, business intelligence (BI) systems and standard project life-cycles.
About Fortech Energy Inc:
Fortech Energy Inc. (an EnzenCompany) is an Upper Quartile Consulting and Services Company working specifically in the Power/O&G/Water/Renewable/Environment market. We received several prestigious awards and were voted by Deloitte as “Top 50 Fastest Growing Company”. We have a total work force of 2500+ professionals, with offices in USA, UK & India.
Fortech’s development team is working to meet our customer’s unique and exciting global challenges. In order to maintain our status as a global leader, we continue to seek talented, aspiring individuals to join our development team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to apply your skills, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a data driven, results-oriented IoT Developer Intern to join to our continued legacy of innovation. Our internships provide the opportunity to learn and gain practical experience and to work in areas related to their academic and/or career interests. Expand hands-on experience while working on challenging projects and learn from some of the brightest minds in business.
- Design and Develop Blockchain Solutions with focus on Private Blockchains
- Strong preference to those with Hyperledger, Solidity & Truffle and other DLT or blockchain experience.
- Develop exciting new innovative pilot solutions with Blockchain/Distributed Ledger technologies
- Keeping abreast of new technologies in Blockchain / GitHub
- Conceptualize and develop relevant use cases / proof-of-concepts
- Develop/ Implement Software Solutions on Linux/Blockchain platforms.
- Work with project lead/manager on leading edge technologies.
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux, Etherium, Blockchain,.NET framework, Java Script and Python.
- Knowledge of implementing open source code/applications
- Knowledge of relational database schema design (SQL).
- Must possess strong data analytic skills.
- Ability to cooperate with each other and work within a development team, as well as operate independently.
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Type: Unpaid Internship
Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S., Fortech is not sponsoring for this position.
We are not entertaining 3rd party recruiters for this position.
Job Type: Internship
- Blockchain: 1 year (Preferred)
- Etherium Framework: 1 year (Preferred)
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tempe, AZ (Preferred)
- United States (Required)