IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
Blockchain developer/Security Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Development and support of Identity and Security Platform for customer-facing applications.
- Designing and creating solutions based on modern technologies, including blockchain.
- Integration of existing solutions through API programming interfaces.
- Analysis of the source code of the application.
- Analysis and definition of security requirements for applications and systems.
- Preparation of application security reports, collaboration with the development team.
- Involved with developing and maintaining authentication and authorization services.
- Application development with Java and Node. js.
- Develop crypto libraries that will interact with a variety of blockchains, including Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
- Research, design, develop, and validate security technologies.
- Implement new features and enhance existing features, including threat modeling solutions.
- Development of rapid prototypes.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!