Ethereum Classic Labs Core Team is expanding its team of developers. We invite you to join us to help achieve our mission to build a platform to enable developers to build decentralized peer-to-peer applications. We would like to collaborate with developers interested in addressing fundamental challenges in blockchain tooling. You would also have the opportunity to collaborate with ETC Labs, an affiliated start up incubator.
ETC Labs Core is a long-term open source research and development effort based in San Francisco, California.
- Passionate about blockchain technology
- An advocate for engineering excellence, mentorship and teaching others.
- An expert communicator, knowing exactly how to collaborate in open source andblockchain environments
- Constantly learning and growing your own knowledge and open to new ideas
- Ability to work on long-term projects with a decentralized and distributed team
- Inspired by complex problem solving
- Application architecture & design.
- Experience with distributed systems, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies.
- Wear many hats working across engineering, devops, QA, developer outreach, startupadvising.
- Create world class open source projects improving the ETC ecosystem.
- Attend/Speak at technology conferences and workshops around the world.
The ETC Labs Core is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. We value, celebrate, and encourage diversity.