We offer the space and support for those who want to be on the forefront of emerging technology — we recently raised one of Canadas largest ICOs ($33 million USD in funding) through our product wing,
To continue our momentum, we are now seeking a Blockchain Architect to help us bring our vision to life.
About the Role
As a Blockchain
- Evaluate technical feasibility of solutions and identify implementation barriers
- Review whitepapers and identify technical gaps / content areas for improvement;
- Create or advise or review high-level architectural designs
- Perform research for use within business cases and the potential project feasibility
- Work on solidity projects on an as needed basis
- 4+ years experience and credibility as a full-stack software developer
- Deep knowledge on a combination of distributed ledger technologies (DLT) or blockchain related technologies such as Hyperledger Fabric, Node.js, Go, Composer, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, web3.js, Geth, Corda, or NEO.
- Experience and knowledge needed to make recommendations that consider throughput, scalability, confidentiality and privacy, security, usability and maintainability.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to collaborate within a team
Nice to haves:
- Experience leading a team
- Experience in a client facing role or as a consultant