blockchain fin-tech company in the security and investment space, is looking to hire an intermediate to Senior Back-End Developer for their engineering team in downtown Toronto.
Perks You’ll Love
- Join a cutting edge, fast paced agile startup with a passionate team
- Opportunity to work remotely, if you wish
- Great culture with plenty of room for growth & personal development
- Work from a central office in the heart of downtown Toronto, steps away from Union station
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working in a small team with other highly skilled developers who are passionate about solving large, complex problems using modern technologies and methodologies
- Adapting to the ever changing environment of a fast paced, agile startup
- Producing clean and concise code and challenge it to be tested – you take pride in your work
- You’re a meticulous developer looking for the opportunity of a lifetime to join a dynamic team located world wide
- Contributing thoughts and ideas to the growth and improvement of technology
What You’re Bringing
- You bring 4+ years’ experience as a back end developer with extensive experience building robust and complex APIs / back end systems
- You have production code that you are willing to share, or at least discuss in detail upon being interviewed
- Self-starter and comfortable in a very distributed and fast-paced startup environment
- Excited by the opportunity to coach and mentor junior developers
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.